1. An illegal search of a restaurant turns up evidence that Kristen, a person who sometimes works at the restaurant, is dealing heroin. An officer uses that information as the basis to search Kristen’s residence and arrests her for possession of heroin. Explain why Kristen’s arrest for possession of heroin must be thrown out and the possession evidence must be excluded. Let’s say that several days after Kristen is released and all charges are dismissed, thinking that she is in the clear, comes in to the police station and confesses that she was, in fact, possessing/dealing heroin. Can she be re-arrested for the original crime of possession of heroin? What exception to the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine would apply to the situation? 2. Bobby is arrested for murder and is coerced into telling detectives where he hid the body. Under what circumstances can the detectives use the coerced confession against him?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25