1. Describe the patients you cared for this week- include the initials, age, gender, date of admission, diagnoses (admitting and medical), and any other appropriate information.
– Provide this information on two patients
2. Discuss how you prioritized your care:
A. Which of the two patients discussed above was the priority? Provide a rationale and
B. For the patient who was the priority, what were 2 areas of priority assessment and 2 priority interventions? Provide rationales and reference.
3. For the patient you identified as your priority:
Identify 2 issues that are influencing/inhibiting the patient’s progress. Make sure that
one issue is an ethical, legal, or cultural concern.
4. How could you improve outcomes for your priority patient in relation to the issues discussed in question 3? Provide rationales and reference.
Include in the discussion:
How the outcomes relate to quality and/or safety
All inter-professional needs
Impact of health care policy or financial effects
5. What has been learned from this week’s experience to improve your management and
leadership skills? Comment on the following:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25