1. Lesson 9, Assignment 1: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Select one of the following ineffective videos to view:
Dragons’ Den: Worst Invention Ever(opens in a new tab)
Shark Tank: Worst Pitch Ever(opens in a new tab)
Select one of the following effective videos to view:
Lee Crocket: The Digital Generation(opens in a new tab)
RSA ANIMATE: Changing Education Paradigms(opens in a new tab)
Following the prompts provided in the lesson the readings/resources, share 3-4 elements for EACH video that stood out as particularly effective or ineffective. Be sure your elements are clearly described and use complete sentences.
Elements are clearly described using complete sentences.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25