1. The first part of a SMALL goal is a self-selected goal. Your goals should be your own. Choose goals that fit into your life and only change behaviors that you are willing to negotiate. Be realistic.
What do you want to accomplish?
For example, I want to increase my steps from 6000 a day to 7000 a day. (This is a doable goal, not too large to seem like a super chore each day but easy to accomplish with a few minor adjustments).
2. The second part of the SMALL goal is measurable. Develop a concrete way to track your goal.
How will you know when your goal has been met?
For example, I know my goal will be met as my activity tracker for each day will read 7000+ steps (tempting just to say “when I reach my goal” but the activity tracker is how I am going to measure the goal).
The third part of a SMALL goal is action-oriented. Having an action plan allows you to complete the steps needed to make your goals a reality. What steps are you going to take?
3. For example, I am going to park farther away (the first time trying to calculate 500 steps) and then park there each day for the whole week starting Monday and going through Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, I am going to take a 15-minute walk each day.
4. The fourth part of a SMALL goal life-linked. Goals are best achieved if they work within your lifestyle and match your challenges and strengths. How does this fit your everyday life?
For example, This fits into my everyday life as I always arrive early to work and then surf the internet before starting. I can use that time to increase my steps by parking farther away. I also have time after breakfast on the weekends to walk for 15 minutes.
5. The last part of a SMALL goal is long-term. You want to be healthy for life so any changes you consider should be something you could see yourself doing over the long term. How will you maintain your goal long-term?
For example, I will try to park farther away each day from work and any other place I go. I will maintain a positive attitude that this is an important movement that will increase my health as all movement adds up each day to a healthier me. Whenever a passenger complains, I will smile and remind them that it’s amazing to park farther away and that I’m doing it because I care about myself.
Note: follow the instructions when answering this assignment. thanks
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25