A small Canadian firm that has developed a set of valuable new medical products using its own unique biotechnology know-how is trying to decide how best to serve the EU market.
Its choices are as follows.
(i) Manufacture the product at home and let foreign sales agents handle marketing.
(ii) Manufacture the products at home but set up a wholly owned subsidiary in Europe to handle marketing.
(iii) Enter into a strategic alliance with a large European pharmaceutical firm. The product would be manufactured in Europe by a 50/50 joint venture, and then marketed by the European firm.
The cost of investment in manufacturing facilities is a major one for the Canadian firm, but it is not outside of the firm’s reach. If these were the firm’s only options, what option would you advise it to choose? Why?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25