After completing the weekly readings, provide a thorough response in your own words to the weekly questions posted below. Please make sure you submit a one-word document with all your answers. A minimum of 550 words and a maximum of 700 words (font size 12, single-spaced) are required for each complete assignment. Please follow APA format in your work. Please remember to include one or two sentences identifying the habits of mind Links to an external site.you have used to promote the reflection of the readings.
From Aronowitz and Giroux Chapter 3:
After reading the chapter, identify 3 artifacts in the form of lyrics, poems, pictures, etc. that embody and/or represent your own definition of postmodernism and its influence (Make sure you provide an explanation of why you chose each artifacts), and (2) Reflect and evaluate the three postmodern problematics discussed in the chapter (do you see any of those problematics in today’ school system?)
From Aronowitz and Giroux Chapter 5:
How is border pedagogy related to postmodernism?, and (2) evaluate how border pedagogy can help teachers to become agents of difference (provide specific examples).
From Tyack and Cuban Chapter 2:
Explain and evaluate the relationship between policy cycles and institutional trends described by the authors.
Tyack & Cuban: Tinkering Toward Utopia,
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25