After the passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, health care organizations have been faced with significant challenges in providing quality care to all Americans. HealthyPeople.govLinks to an external site. also encourages health care organizations to focus on the relevance of social determinants and health status.
Take on the role of the administrator of a Piedmont Hospital in Georgia. You would like to implement a strategic plan to improve the health status of your community. Select a vulnerable population in your area affected by a disease or condition. Examples include aging, COVID-19, diabetes, Ebola, heart disease, opioid epidemics, Zikavirus, and so on.
Take on the role of the administrator of a community hospital in your area and address the following:
Describe the population, including demographics and risk factors that determine health in this population.
Explain the disease or condition prevalent in this population.
Identify access and barriers to health care and treatment options for this population, including local, state, and federal policies regulating control and prevention of your selected disease or condition in this population.
Propose at least three strategies to improve the health of the selected population.
Develop at least three key indicators to measure the success of your proposed population health management.
Support your response with a minimum of three scholarly sources that were published in the last 5 years. (Please make sure link is accessible, if I can’t access, I can’t give credit)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25