finance discussion question and need support to help me learn.
Writing a report about 2500 To 5000 word , feel free to choice which topic from the included file + please make sure to include the reference at the end of the report …… thank you very much
prepare topic related to international finance to the discussion cases/problem sets.
The project should include the following six elements:
A brief introduction to the topic and the issue that will be addressed (4 mark)
Significance of the issue:
Why this topic is important to study? (3 marks)
A summary of at least three academics articles related to the chosen topic (3 marks)
Evidence and data sources
A discussion of a real case related to the topic (preferably using graphs and figures) (3 marks)
What you hope to say at the end of the project (i.e., possible outcomes or conclusions) (3 marks)
At least 8 references (4 marks)
After the completion of the report, students should have a good idea about the worthwhile news items regarding their topics.
Late reports will be penalized a letter grade for each day.
Use your own words
Include a cover page for your project including group names and students’ ID
Alasala Colleges has a 0% tolerance policy on plagiarism. The maximum similarity percentage (Turn-it-in) allowed is 30%. percentage above 30% will automatically lose 50% of the total mark. Any percentage above 60% will be given ZERO.
Your project should not be more than 20 pages long (minimum of 10 pages)
Possible Topics of Projects
The following list is for your reference only. You are not limited to it. You may choose any topics you wish as long as they are related to international finance.
1. US government budget deficits and trade deficits
2. Implications of the Bahrain (or other countries) current account deficit (or surplus)
3. Changing patterns of international investment in and by the US (or other countries)
4. Prices and policies in international financial markets
5. “Overshooting” in the foreign exchange market
6. Expectation and exchange rate dynamics
7. Determinants of real exchange rates (in general or in a particular country)
8. Purchasing power parity and exchange rates
9. Exchange rate policy and domestic monetary policy in the US (or any other countries)
10. Globalization and exchange rate policies in developing (or developed) countries
11. Causes of depreciation of US dollars since 2003
12. Intervention in foreign exchange markets
13. The role of official foreign exchange intervention (in general or in a particular country)
14. Exchange rate, balance of payment, and monetary and fiscal policy in the US (or any other countries)
15. The evolution of the exchange rate system in a developing country (Mexico, India, China, Brazil, or others)
16. The evolution of the exchange rate system in the US (or UK, Japan, or others)
17. Changes in the US (or any other countries) international transactions: A balance of payment approach
18. Exchange rate regime (fixed, managed floating, and independent floating) a particular country (Its structure and characteristics, and its changes over time)
19. The gold standard in history
20. The evolution of the floating exchange rate system since 1973
21. The case for fixed exchange rates
22. The case for flexible exchange rates
23. Macroeconomic interdependence and the exchange rate regime (in general or in a particular country)
24. Financial crisis in developed countries (in general or in a particular country)
25. Financial crisis in developing countries (in general or in a particular region such as Latin America and Asia, or a particular country such as Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Mexico)
26. Exchange rate regime and financial crisis in developed countries and developing countries (in general or a particular region or a particular country)
27. The policy trilemma for developed and developing countries (in general or a particular region or a particular country)
28. International finance (such as capital inflows) and economic development or economic growth (in general or a particular region or a particular country)
29. Capital inflows (5 forms: bond, bank, official lending, FDI and FPI) and exchange rates in a particular country or in developing regions such as East Asia, South Asia, Africa, and Latin America)
30. International financial integration (in general or a particular region or a particular country)
31. Should developing countries be open to international asset market (or foreign portfolio investment)?
32. European EMU and its economic impact
33. Assessments of European EMU in economic aspects
34. Possibilities of economic and monetary union in Southeast Asia or Latin America, or North America (based on the theory of optimum currency areas).
35. Stabilization policies (monetary or fiscal) under a particular exchange rate regime (fixed, managed floating, and independent floating) in developing or developed countries
36. International monetary system and economic development
37. Macroeconomic policy and coordination under floating exchange rates (in general or a particular region or a particular country)
38. Short-run and long-run international finance policy and economic development (in general or a particular region or a particular country).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25