Can I ask if we can talk about horizontal integration, even though the business did not acquire other businesses but created new brands under the umbrella of the main brand?
Example: Would you say that if a large hotel brand creates new sub-brands that offer different types of hotel rooms & services (but still in the hotel sector) that it is horizontal integration? (as they merged the new brands under the main brand and they all operate in the same industry)?
In the examples I found so far, it seems they always acquire already existing companies/ brands, rather than create them.
The original definition says: horizontal integration is:
‘Consolidation of firms that handle the same part of the value system’.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25