Select 2 global companies from the same industry – for example, Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts; AB InBev (formerly Anheuser-Busch) and Miller-Coors; and Marriott and Wyndham.
Analyze how each of the selected companies applies its strengths and overcomes internal weaknesses to take advantage of external market opportunities, avoid threats, and create sustainable global marketing strategies that offer unique value to the customer. Address each of the following points in your analysis:
Methods of differentiation used to create sustainable customer value in global markets
Threats or opportunities created by changing demographics and social trends in global markets
Ways in which the companies demonstrate ethics and social responsibility in their marketing
Consider a purchase you recently made that was for $100 or more. Describe your decision process by answering the following questions:
How did you determine your need?
How did you search for information?
How did you evaluate alternatives?
What criteria did you use in making your choice?
After you describe your decision process, answer the following:
Once your purchase was done and you experienced the use of what you purchased, how did you feel about your decision and why?
Compare your purchase experience with two colleagues. How do their experiences compare with yours?
Support key points of your reflection with in-text citations and a Refererance Page
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25