marketing strategies discussion question and need support to help me learn.
Requirements: Approximately 200 words
Select a product that you purchased (choose one where the purchase was fairly important to you and preferably where you spent some time making the decision).
Try to recall the details of the purchase process in the context of the various stages of the consumer decision making process. Share the details of your decision process using terms and concepts discussed in this chapter and in the lecture. I can’t stress the latter part enough; the idea is to get for you to get used to speaking the language of marketing.
I recently bought a new desktop computer, which was important to me to upgrade it to avoid any problems while I’m doing my homework
Problem recognition: I needed to do my homework to avoid any problem that I didn’t like. I also wanted it in good shape and faster than the old one.
Information search: I was looking for the lowest price I wanted to buy when they were available in the market, and I had an excellent experience with this new desktop.
Alternative evaluation: During this stage, I compared it to my old one. The keyboard looks familiar and is the same size, but the screen looks different. The old one, it’s smaller than the new one, and it has a wire; however, I like the new one.
Purchase decision: Once I saw the lowest price, I immediately bought it. I was so excited to use it. It’s more organized than the old one, so I enjoy using them
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25