Continuity of Care
Successful transition from one stage of treatment to the next must be considered and be a deliberate part of a patient’s care. In a successful continuity of care plan, the patient and their team cooperatively participate in an ongoing management program with the shared goal of positive outcomes.
Answer the following questions:
1. What aspect of continuity is most critical to the success of the client?
2. What is the best way to get the clients in a continued program of care? For example, do they all need to follow all of the steps from inpatient to aftercare, or can a client come in somewhere in the middle and still move forward and be successful?
3. What activities or resources should be included in a care plan to increase the client’s potential for success?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25