Course: Business Ethics
The pressure was on again Patrick was receiving several complaints about the waste management plant. Residents from the area blamed the plant for their headaches and respiratory illnesses of their children. As Patrick reviewed the research there wasn’t anything relating the waste plant to the problems being experienced in the community. The residents contacted the media, and the Ministry of Health, and had now organized a March to coincide with a visit to the area by the Prime Minister.
Patrick called the managers to a meeting. Some managers were of the view that the report did not adequately deal with the potential problems that could come about from the odorless fumes and felt that the plant should be closed until this matter was properly researched. Others believed that such a move was too costly. After discussing the issues, the Public Relations Manager was asked to make a public statement. The statement read:
There is absolutely no evidence that the residents’ ailments are as a result of the plant, and as such Max Manufacturing cannot take responsibility for the sudden illness of some residents of the community.
The residents decided to step up their demonstrations and staged daily demonstrations at the plant and corporate offices of Max Manufacturing.
The Alternatives? (Given the facts and the ethical issues, what alternative actions are possible in this situation?)
Who will be affected by the alternatives and to what degree?
What is the weight of each stakeholder’s claim?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25