Criteria/ Rubric Paper
Introduction, including key statements and thesis statement
What does the term caring “mean to you? how do you show caring to
others? In your experience (family, friends) ‘ what are some of the
rewards and challenges of caring for others? Discuss how your beliefs
may be impacted by the culture you come from.
Define professional caring? How do nurses show caring? Why is caring
such an important part of nursing practice? What knowledge and skills
do nurses need, to be able to demonstrate professional caring practice?
What are the rewards of caring for patients? How might caring for
patients be challenging?
Caring and Patients;
What do patients perceive caring actions by nurses to be? What are
considered “uncaring” actions by nurses? Bring in an example from the
media about a nurse who has demonstrated caring in a positive it way
OR a nurse who has failed to demonstrate caring. How do these types of
situations influence the perception of nursing as trustworthy?
Caring and My Nursing
What have you learned about profession caring practice? What aspect of
caring practice do you feel confident about and why? What aspects of
caring e.g. communication, interpersonal skills, conflict management,
authentic presence, nursing knowledge, etc., do you need to develop
furthe r? Explai why you chose that particular aspect of caring to work
on and what your next step might be.
Conclusion (brief summary of key points, link back to thesis statement,
potential area for future research/ learning)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25