programming question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Victoria Ephanor manages a small product distribution company. Because the business is growing fast, she recognizes that it is time to manage the vast information pool to help guide the accelerating growth. Ephanor, who is familiar with spreadsheet software, currently employs a sales force of four people. She asks you to develop a data warehouse application prototype that will enable her to study sales figures by year, region, salesperson, and product. (This prototype will be used as the basis for a future data warehouse database.)
Using the data supplied in the Ch13_P2.xls file, complete the following seven problems:
a. Identify the appropriate fact table components.
b. Identify the appropriate dimension tables.
c. Draw a star schema diagram for this data warehouse.
d. Identify the attributes for the dimension tables that will be required to solve this problem.
e. Using Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet program that can produce pivot tables, generate a pivot table to show the sales by product and by region. The end user must be able to specify the display of sales for any given year. The sample output is shown in the first pivot table in Figure P13.2E.
f. Using Problem 2e as your base, add a second pivot table (see Figure P13.2E) to show the sales by salesperson and by region. The end user must be able to specify sales for a given year or for all years, and for a given product or for all products.
g. Create a 3D bar graph to show sales by salesperson, by product, and by region. (See the sample output in Figure P13.2G.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25