Day #7: The Choices We Make
So, for this assignment, I have a simple task for you. This will be a relatively easy assignment for you to undertake.
This week you will no doubt be exposed to a variety of media (TV, Internet, movies, music, radio, etc). Americans spend over $2800 on entertainment alone per year:
In fact, if we view time as a commodity, and a finite one at that, how we spend it is one of the few choices that we have left in what has become very structured lives with all the standard requirements of having jobs and paying the bills, etc (Data is from 2015):
In fact, most Americans are now spending over 10 hours a DAY watching screens! Whether that’s on a TV or on your phone, we are attached to our screens more than ever.
So, when it comes to entertainment, you will all have to make choices to make as to how you will spend your time watching/viewing/experiencing entertainment material. The question is – do you have certain standards of quality that such entertainment has to meet in order for it to be worth spending your time on it?
Today’s assignment – I would like you to share with your classmates ONE particular TV show or media/entertainment product that you know you will be spending time-consuming this week.
Then, please explain to the class *why* you have made your specific selection. What is it that makes your particular choice something that you look forward to, and cannot miss? Why does your choice resonate with you? Why is spending time on this content worthwhile?
(400 words, please)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25