history discussion question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Between 1947 and 1960, the sprawling European empires built during the 19th century disintegrated. Opposition to colonial rule had stiffened after WWI, forcing war-weakened European states to renegotiate the terms of empire. After WWII, older forms of empire quickly became untenable. In some regions, European states simply sought to cut their losses and withdraw. In others, well-organized nationalist movements successfully demanded new constitutional arrangements and independence. In a third set of cases, European powers were drawn into complicated, multifaceted and extremely violent struggles among different movements of indigenous peoples and European settler communities–conflicts the European states had helped create.
QUESTIONS FOR ANALYSIS
In Ch 27’s Analyzing Primary Sources: Anticolonialism and Violence, Frantz Fanon says that violence lay at the heart of both the colonial relationship and anticolonial struggle. What does this mean? What are some examples of this?
One the decolonial struggles was between Algeria and former colonizers, France. There was a complex demographic of many people including settlers involved in this struggle. Speculate on how a violent struggle against a colonial state like France (from a former colony), would shape the generation of political leaders who took power after decolonization?
What were the big geographical loses of European states in the decolonization period? How would this shape the new independent countries that had forced out their former imperial masters?
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Sufficient = Answers should contain 300 words, substantive and addresses the prompt.
Insufficient = lacking in terms of length (under 100 words) and/or substance.
Poor = sparse (1-2 sentence/ <50 words) and/or lacking substance and/or does not address the prompt. Your posts should address all aspects of the discussion prompt, be a minimum of 300 words and be substantive. Substance means providing individual insight, engagement, and depth on a topic. Requirements: 300 words Minimum
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25