business writing question and need support to help me learn.
Find a business feature or news article (secondary source) in a credible news magazine or newspaper (online or print). Discover where the article refers to a study (primary source) that provides support for the article’s tenets. Share your discovery with the class and further comment on how the study related to the article, provided adequate or inadequate support, provided or did not provide persuasive evidence. End by elaborating on the importance and relevance of primary research in the discovery of evidence to support or negate a position.
Include at least two in-text citations in your analysis. At least one in-text citation should be from your textbook. The second in-text citation can be from an outside source (reference).
Initial responses due by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. ET
Posts should be between 250 and 350 words in length
Any citations should use APA format and citation
Peer responses due by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET
Respond to at least two peer postings (postings to the professor are not considered peer responses but are important for your participation)
Responses should be 150 words or more
Responses must be substantive and continue learning (avoid a simple “Good,” “Bad,” or “I agree”)
Try to find a source to support your follow-up responses
Reply to peers earlier in the week so continuous dialogue occurs, and learning is maximized
Requirements: as needed
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25