Discussion Prompt: Displays of Compassion
Before making your initial post, be sure to watch every video from this session and read Chapter 4 of Dreitcer (2017). This material will provide insight on the culture of service and compassion that characterizes most employees of the criminal justice system.
After viewing and reading the assigned materials for this session, please address the following with a well-developed initial post:
Do you believe the positive interactions between the police and citizens depicted in the assigned videos represent the “rule” or “exceptions to the rule”? Please explain the social, political, and cultural benefits when police officers interact with the public in this fashion.
Using the assigned videos as inspiration, please discuss at least one idea for you to exhibit compassion/support for an individual police officer, an entire police agency, or the families of police officers.
Note: The videos are not meant to limit your range of ideas but to serve as a catalyst as you think through our Christian calling to be compassionate.
Make a good-faith effort to demonstrate compassion this week based on your ideas (above). If you cannot find any opportunity to display compassion to the police, then at least make an effort to show compassion to someone(anyone). Describe your initial attempt and any results that followed.
screenshot of reading and viewing for reference
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25