Discussion Thread: Ethical Dilemma in Research
Several scenarios that depict ethical dilemmas in psychological research are provided in the instructions. Select the one scenario most relevant to your personal and/or professional interests to begin. Briefly, you will compose a professional letter to your graduate research advisor discussing the hypothetical situation (scenario), why it is an ethical dilemma, and present two ways of handling the situation (courses of action) given your interpretation of principles that are most at odds. You should present these two courses of action in equally compelling manners, following the instructions.
Ethical principles of psychologists and code of conduct (apa.org)
Your topic thread must be at least 400 words
Control+Click to open link: Explore: APA – Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct
Read: Jackson: Chapter 4
Jackson. (2018). Custom MindTap Reader, Instant Access for Jackson, Research Methods and Statistics, 5th edition.
Watch: What Are The Types Of Sampling Techniques In Statistics – Random, Stratified, Cluster, Systematic
Watch: Quantitative vs. Qualitative Research: The Differences Explained | Scribbr
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25