english question and need guidance to help me learn.
First Assignment Prompt:
For this assignment, you will compose a thesis statement that summarizes your argument for the article you selected to work on throughout the course. Use the framework below to help you construct your thesis statement:
The article’s main claim of [insert summary of author’s main claim here].
is _[insert your evaluation of the argument
Supporting Key Points: (list your support for your evaluation of the author’s main claim)
The main claim should summarize your reaction to your selected reading and your supporting points. Remember that a strong thesis statement should contain a main claim and three supporting points to back up the main claim.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Identify a main claim that relates to the selected work.
Identify three relevant key points in support of your claim.
Second assignment: Prompt Using 3 to 4 sentences, summarize the document you have selected from the library guide.Note: Remember to cite any works you use in your assignment. You will not be graded on the citations; the purpose is just to make certain you are practicing using citations.Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Summarize the source in three to four sentences.
Clearly reference the author’s ideas using your own words.
Requirements: As above
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25