retail management multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
I will upload list of questions for you to answer. Please keep in mind that it is a FASHION SCHOOL
Chapter 1 1. What is Judy Bell’s approach to thinking outside the box? Describe each step and give an example. 2. What is the SCAMPER model and how do some visual merchandisers use this model to solve problems? Give an example. 3. What is trendspotting? Give examples that reflect the direction of trends. 4. What is a flagship store? What makes it important in the field of visual merchandising? 5. List at least two top innovative thinkers and discuss how their approach can be applied today in the field of visual merchandising and display. 6. What are Karl Albrecht’s steps for building a sustainable environment? Do you agree or disagree? Why? Chapter 2 1. What is a target market? Explain how a target market can impact a retail store’s promotional mix? 2. What are atmospherics? Give examples of how atmospherics can theoretically make a customer purchase goods in a retail store. 3. Describe the three basic elements of how visual merchandising communicates to customers. How does visual merchandising educate customers using the stages in consumer information processing?
4. How does visual merchandising increase sales in a retail store? Give examples of this and share with the class. 5. Describe how visual merchandising can support or even alter fashion and product trends. Give examples of this for a mass fashion retailer like Gap, a high-end retailer like Nordstrom, and a big box retailer like Target or Walmart. Chapter 3 1. What is a design strategy? Give an example. 2. What are the design elements “tools” and principles of design “rules”? 3. Give an example of a design element or multiple design elements, such as color, texture, proportion, direction and line, shape, size, sequence, and/or tension and how it is used in a retail store today in visual merchandising. 4. Give an example of design principles, such as unity and harmony, balance, repetition, rhythm, emphasis and contrast, or even surprise, as merchandising strategies in a retail store today. 5. How is color used to create effective wall and fixture presentations? 6. Describe the atmospheric elements and design strategies that enhance store environment and strengthen store brand or image and give examples of each in a retail store setting. Chapter 6
1. Name three methods of coordinating fashion discussed in this chapter. Give examples of each of them that you could find in your favorite retail store. 2. What is a display hanger? How are they used to sell merchandise? What are the steps to dressing a display hanger? 3. Besides the examples given in the textbook, what are some Internet resources that you might use to help with your fashion coordination resources? Does your university, college, or place of business subscribe to any of these? Chapter 7 1. What are the various types of home fashion stores? Name your own local examples of each type (ones not named in this chapter). 2. What are the various types of home store entrances? Give three examples. 3. The author discusses merchandise presentation standards for home fashion products. List the steps and explain why each is important. 4. What are the rules for home fashion display? List them. 5. What are the resources for home fashion trends? Give an example of a resource that is utilized by your university, college, or place of business.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25