For the case study below:
Marie Valentino is an active 3-year-old child who was hospitalized for the past 2 days following a severe asthma attack. Prior to this hospitalization, she was a happy and healthy child with no known medical issues. Her parents were with Marie when she had the attack in the middle of the night. They are very scared and anxious that this could happen again.
The physician discussed the diagnosis with the Valentino’s and ordered Marie to be on a bronchodilator “rescue inhaler” as needed. She is going to be discharged later today.
The Valentino’s and Marie have many questions and need teaching about asthma, its signs, and symptoms, when to use the inhaler, how to use the inhaler, how to tell if they should bring Marie to the hospital, etc. You are working with Marie today.
Do a comprehensive health teaching plan for this client
Ensure your teaching plan is specific to your client’s age, developmental level, educational level, basic understanding, etc.
The teaching plan must include references and sources where you found the information.
Include with your teaching plan additional information you may give to your client or any links or resources for follow-up information – ensure they are appropriate for the client’s level of education and understanding
Evaluate the teaching plan as if you have completed it. Include the next steps based on the evaluation
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25