For the chapter activity this week I would like for you to watch two short videos. The first video is a segment from the Youtube channel sexplanations. (That’s a good channel to follow if you want fact-based information about sex, BTW.) In it, Dr. Doe, a sex researcher and educator, explains the myths around the idea of hymens “popping” when women have sex.
The second video is an interview with Dr. Jesse Bering, a scientist and author who writes about the evolution of human anatomy. This video is around 15 minutes long, but you only need to watch the first 4 minutes, where Dr. Bering explains the evolutionary interpretation for why penises are shaped the way they are. (On a side note, it’s sort of amusing to watch how clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed this man gets when talking about a topic that he has written entire books about. For a person who studies penises he can hardly stand to say the word!)
After you’ve watched both videos, come back here and address the questions below:
1. What does Dr. Doe say about hymens “popping?”
2. Why IS the penis shaped that way?
3. What is the least surprising information you heard in each video?
4. What is the most interesting piece of information you heard in each video?
A thoughtful and thorough response should be in the 600-700 word range
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25