For this discussion, imagine you’ve taken on the role of a manager at an engineering company. You’ve been approached by a supplier of goods—one you haven’t worked with before. The supplier shows you the new software package it is launching in a few months, and it piques your interest. The demo of the new technology shows you how it could really help your team design and develop projects faster. It also includes many add-ons for items that your company is not currently working on, but that your intuition says it should be.
The supplier’s study says that 90 percent of your industry will be transitioning to this new technology in a couple of years, and that if your company doesn’t move forward with it, you will fall behind. You are eager to grow revenue, develop your team, and wow your clients. The supplier says it is not making the new technology available to your competitors because it would prefer to partner with a prestigious company like yours. You think the supplier’s representative is knowledgeable about the new technology and your industry, and you enjoy the conversations you’ve had, but you still feel uneasy about making a decision on whether to partner with this new supplier.
In your initial post, address the following:
What research steps need to take place before you can make a decision?
How would you use qualitative or quantitative data to help you make a decision? Explain the difference between these two methods.
How would you use primary and secondary sources to support your decision? Explain the difference between these two source types.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25