Engage in inquiry, emphasizing universal themes.
Practice epistemological knowledge production.
Cite your lived experience as text to analyze the world.
Reflect on how concepts relate to your world.
Watch this spoken word piece.
Link video: https://youtu.be/I-A4GNn2Pe4
Answer the questions below.
This poet is telling a story about Peter Liang. Look him up. Who is he? Whose life did he take? How was he held accountable?
What makes the words of her poem sink differently than just a news story about Peter Liang and Akai Gurley?
What is the frustration expressed in this poem? What makes it difficult to be Asian American in the midst of the Movement for Black Lives?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25