Was/is North Africa, including Algeria, a part of Africa or a part of the Middle East? What do Hrebek and Fanon have to say about the cultural and geographic connections either way?
Using Algeria and other countries as examples, what were some of the difference between the decolonization of settler colonies (colonies that were home to European settlers), and African colonies that were not home to settlers? What does Fanon claim about the nature of settler colonialism in Algeria? Hrebek?
Using Algeria as a case study, how did nationalist construct “nationality” in Africa during the decolonization period? What processes were involved in galvanizing political movements and constructing independent states? Think about the formation of local political elites, the mobilization of populations, the assertion of common cultural, linguistic, and religious identities, etc. Could it be argued that building nationalism in Africa during the 1950s and 1960s involved processes of exclusion? Again, consider the Algerian example.
How was violence against innocents (terror) justified by the Algerian FLN to achieve independence? How was it justified by the French to hold on to the colony? What claims of moral superiority or higher goals were used by both parties to rationalize their brutality against civilians?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25