Infant (toddler) Observation: An interaction with cornstarch.
1. Describe how the child maneuvers her body (describe her gross motor activity).
2. Describe how the child uses her fine motor activity (fingers and hands).
3. What senses is the child using to learn about her experience with the cornstarch? Discuss at least three senses.
(e.g. sight; touch; smell; taste; hearing)
4. Describe the child’s engagement and learning at the beginning of the activity.
5. Describe the child’s engagement and learning during the middle of the activity.
6. Describe the child’s engagement and learning towards the end of the activity.
7. How would you describe the child’s mood during this activity?
8. From your observations, what is the relationship like between the child and teacher? What type of an attachment might there be and how do you know?
Although you do not know this child, how would describe her temperament (her approach to the activity)?
9. Think about how the teacher positioned herself for the activity. Describe this. How might her position influence the child’s involvement in the activity?
10. How did the child and teacher communicate with each other?
11. How would you describe the teacher’s involvement in the activity?
12. Was the teacher interested in the child? How do you know?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25