Watch the attached videos and design three lives. A drawing with simple sketches that represents each pathway forward.
Step #1: Design Your Lives
“We know you’ve got at least three viable and substantially different possibilities in you. We all do. Every single one of the thousands of people we’ve worked with has proved us correct in this. We all have lots of lives within us. Of course, we can only live out one at a time, but we want to ideate multiple variations in order to choose creatively and generatively.” ‐ Dave Evans and Bill Burnett
Life #1: Your Optimized Life
In your ‘Optimized Life’ you find a way to optimize your current career path so that you are doing more activities that make you feel engaged and energized, and fewer activities that make you feel bored and exhausted.
To find the building blocks for this life you need to use your findings from your “Good Time Journal.”
Take out a piece of paper, draw five boxes to represent the next five years, and do simple sketches for each year (use stick‐men, basic objects, and keywords to illustrate what each of the next five years might look like).
Live #2: Your Alternate Life
In your “Alternate Life,” the career path you were on vanishes. Either your market collapsed (ex: the phonebook
market in the 90’s), or Artificial Intelligence can do your job better than you.What industry would you transfer your skills to? Go back to your “Good Time Journal” and see what engaging and energizing experiences you could experience while working in another industry. Complete a five‐year sketch for this life.
Live #3: Your Fascinated Life
In your “Fascinated Life,” you are doing what you would do if money and image were no object.
Is there something that you’re fascinated with and always wanted to do but were afraid you wouldn’t make enough money or people would laugh at you for doing it? Take out a piece of paper and sketch out the next five years of “Your Fascinated Life.” It’s OK if it seems a bit crazy. The more you design it, the more realistic it will appear.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25