watch the video and answer
1. what physical distance have you traveled during four minutes? how did editing and shot changes affect your perception of this distance? how do the editing shifts affect/change your perception of the character and his actions and energy?
2. in which scenes specifically do you see the camera and blocking (placement – frame composition) of elements in the shots creates the illusion of depth? how, in two scenes, is this achieved?
3. how do the colour-values used give information about character and story; for example, what colors are used, and where? why? what does the directors choice of title-lettering and colour for the opening credits suggest?
4. the sound track: what does it add to the story line? what kind of sound track did Badham choose? why? how is the sound track synchronized with character and motion of objects or screen?
5. Camera movement and POV: how many POV do you see? what do you see from these points of view? how is one POV change set up, in terms of shots?
be specific . please answer fast
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25