watch the video and answer
1. with how many people does Tony interacts during the clip? what do the contacts tell you? how many of Tony’s interactions detail story elements in his characters?
2. what does the camera focus on, stage by stage, as the clip progresses? what do you see as you follow the camera’s lead? what is the camera telling you to see- list the shots you see.
3. where is a tilt used? A pan shot? why? where are medium-range shots used? why? long shorts, or establishing shots? why? close ups? high angle shots? low angle shots? give an example of each type of shot – a list is fine, with some explanation.
4. what do the frame background/physical settings tell you? why, based on what you see in two shots where the background is clearly shown?
5. what is the time setting of the clip? in other words, what decade is this? what time of day is it? what time in character’s life it is? how much time seems to go during the clip? how much time elapsed in “real time” vs screen time?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25