humanities writing question and need support to help me learn.
Watch TWO and reflect – What is your reaction to the Try Guys video(s)?
Describe one aspect of physical aging you learned more about from this video (i.e. vision, hearing, etc.), and connect it with course materials or an experience you’ve had in real life.
Thinking about this aspect of physical aging you described, what are some ways older adults can compensate for this change as they age (i.e. technology, support animal, etc).
1. Answer the question fully, aim for 300-400 words (15 points)
a. Answer ALL parts of the question
b. Use critical thinking to expand beyond just summarizing the textbook
c. Use academic language, no grammatical errors
2. Use 3 citation such as the textbook/article/other source using APA in-text and at the end (10 points)
a. Cite in-text and at the end of the post
b. Use full and correct APA citation
textbook/article/other source :Watching :
1. Chapters 1-3 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Vj6DkhQlF…
2. Why Care About 85 When You Are 25? https://commonreader.wustl.edu/c/care-85-25-plea-t…
3. Older immigrants living in US more satisfied with life than native-born counterpartshttps://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190320153921.htm
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25