I need the answer and explanation to questions about this case study.
-Attached to this question is the case itself.
The case summarizes field research, interviews with Paul Conforti of Finale restaurants, and interviews with Ken Kimmel and Geoffrey Palmer of Survey on the Spot.
Question 1) Before working with SPSS data, you should determine the possible analysis you should conduct. I want 2 possible analyses from 2 different students.
Question 2) One student will be asked to build a data analysis plan. Other 3 students will be invited to discuss the plan of the first student (advantages, disadvantages, and/or possibilities to improve the data analysis and validate it)
Question 3) Finale uses Net Promoter Score (NPS) in question 12 of the Survey. NPS effectiveness has been questioned by marketing academics on its ability to predict growth. Given the summary and the data provided, how useful is NPS to Finale? (3 students will be invited to discuss NET PROMOTER SCORE in the current case)
Question 4) What concerns might you have relying on this measure? I need at least 3 concerns very well justified by 3 different students.
Question 5) Paul Conforti listed several goals for the Survey on the Spot results. 3 students will evaluate it Based on case Exhibit 1.
Question 6) What does the Survey on the Spot data indicate? (3 students will explain at least 1 main indication).
Question 7) Beyond the frequency-based results presented in case Exhibit 1, what analysis do you think is appropriate to further explore the full data set? (I want to hear at least 2 different analyses from different students).
Question 8) Complete that analysis. Based on your analysis, what insights can you add beyond the summary report? (3 different insights need to be presented).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25