In 500 words,
Take charge of your learning. Become familiar with four specific external threats to the business environment. Read the article, “What VUCA really means for you.”
Regarding the four threats, pay specific attention to the definitions, characteristics, examples, and prescribed responses provided by the authors.
Next, consider what the authors suggest about the predictability and availability of information on VUCA events. For instance, how likely are you to have information about a complex, volatile, ambiguous or uncertain event prior to the event happening. Would you have the information to predict the event before it happened?
Write an essay. Choose three VUCA threats to include in your essay. Compare and contrast your chosen threats according to predictability and availability of information. Support your thesis by providing information and evidence from your textbook. You will actually have to read the book to discern and select challenges exemplifying volatility, uncertainty, complexity, or ambiguity. For every example used, provide an in-text citation and add the source to the reference page.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25