In the time value of money concepts, it is the value of money today in relationship to its value in the future. Most Investors prefer to receive money today rather than the same amount of money in the future. The value of that same amount of money loses value over time if it is not invested. For example, in my culture most of my ancestors I know for a fact were scared of putting money in the bank which kept them from having a better wealth value at the time of death. Also, in direct relationship they would not do any investing in anything so that did not have allow the value of the money that kept under the bed to grow. In their time most jobs that they were able to work did not provide for an employee to invest through 401k or any type of investment to help them to prepare for the future. My grandmother was a person who was an entrepreneur in her own right and was able to make a lot of cash in her years on earth died and the family found a lot of cash that was basically too old to cash in because of its condition. So not only it was not invested but was not even able to be exchanged for the same face value.
In contrast for me to create a more financially future for me and my family I will make sure that I invest the maximum amount on any job that I can to my 401k plan. Most companies these days will match come very close to matching any money you invest back into the company. Another great investment that I would do is when I need a loan, I would use the money from my 401k to borrow against to pay as lower interest rate.
time value of money – Search (bing.com)
Note: Please justify with reference. Thanks
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25