information technology multi-part question and need support to help me learn.
1)Create a thread and enter your name as the Subject
Research a scholarly paper or professional video on “Project Management” and reflect on only one (1) of the following:
“PMI”: PMI identifies a number of Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and individual Processes. Which ones seem the most critical or the most demanding or the most complex.
“3-legged stool”: Name and describe how each leg of the 3-legged stool of project management affects the other legs.
2)Overview: Using the topic and research question you developed in week 1, you will design a qualitative instrument that could potentially answer your topic/research question if it were to be applied to a qualitative study. Keep in mind, this may take some stretching if you wrote your question leaning quantitatively. The purpose here is not to box you in but to ensure that you have a solid understanding of both methodologies.
You will develop a word document to include:
View the rubric to make sure you understand the expectations of this assignment.
DSRT 837 Rubric Adapted from Doctoral Research Handbook.docx
Your research question in the form of a qualitative question (if it was not already).
An instrument or protocol (interview, ethnography, focus group protocol, etc) that could be used to answer the qualitative version of your research question.
A one paragraph description/justification of how your chosen instrument/protocol is the best choice for answering the qualitative version of your research question. This should include citations from the literature to support justification.
Requirements: please follow instructions
DSRT 837 Rubric (Adapted from Doctoral Research Handbook)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25