Instructions In the table below, develop a half-page Information Guide for each of the following areas: Privacy Conflicts of interest Complaints handling Additional Instructions Responses should contain sufficient detail to fully explain your answer. Lists and bullet points are acceptable responses to the questions. Each Information Guide should be 250 words in length.
IMPORTANT: Remember to scroll down all the way through the table to ensure that you answer all the questions in the table.
INFORMATION GUIDE – PRIVACY
Use the information from the following websites to prepare your Information Guide on privacy (you will need to copy and paste each link into a new browser tab to open the link): https://legalvision.com.au/australian-privacy-principles-impact-real-estate-industry-australia/ https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/your-privacy-rights/tenancy/ Part [5.11] Privacy Act 1988 in your Cluster 2 Learner Guide The Information Guide must be in your own words and at least 250 words long.
INFORMATION GUIDE – CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Use the following information to prepare your Information Guide on conflicts of interest (you will need to copy and paste each link into a new browser tab to open the link): https://www.qld.gov.au/law/laws-regulated-industries-and-accountability/queensland-laws-and-regulations/regulated-industries-and-licensing/regulated-industries-licensing-and-legislation/property-industry-regulation/legal-requirements-for-the-property-industry/disclose-your-interests-in-property-transactions Part [12.3] Conflicts of Interest in your Cluster 2 Learner Guide The Information Guide must be in your own words and at least 250 words long.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25