1.You will be assignment Organizational Behavior topic areas for your interview. You can use these three topics to sample questions or develop your own
topics for interview are:
1. Job Satisfaction and Employee Engagement
3. Team Effectiveness.
At least 6 questions with answers for each topic.
After this, final report required. Instructions are as follows:
Section 1: Executive Summary
This section is a summary of interview . It should include a high-level overview of the business, strengths and/or problem identified and recommendations. This section should be a two to three paragraphs summary of your assignment.
Section 2: Interview Results
Note: The section is an overview of your analysis of the interview results. It will include 3 sub sections, each with its title and in bold in your report.
In this section it is important not to list the questions and interview answers. This section should be an analysis of your findings.
1. Summary of Business: It should include an overview of the business and interviewee (describe business, describe role of the interviewee in the business etc).
2. Strengths Identified in the Interview: This section should include the strengths you found in your interview. It is critical to describe the strength and link in the OB concepts covered in class that are linked to that strength. All OB concepts must be bolded in your paper to demonstrate you understand OB concepts.
3. Areas of Improvement Identified in the Interview: This section will outline the areas you identified that require improvement. As you describe the findings outline the OB concepts that connect into the findings. It is required that you bold the OB concepts as you MENTION about them so you ensure you are linking enough theory into your assignment.
Section 3: OB Concepts Linked to the Business
This section is where you go into detail and describe the OB concepts that are outlined in Section 2 in more detail. A minimum of six OB concepts should be explored in this section. They can be concepts linked to your topic area or other concepts you feel link in to describe your findings. .You are expected to discuss the OB concepts and how it connects into the interview. It is critical you refer to your interview during this section.
The analysis should be mainly using your own words and supplementing by citing your e text or in class lectures where appropriate. It is required that you bold the OB concepts as you MENTION about them so you ensure you are linking enough theory into your assignment.
Section 4: Recommendations
The section provides an overview of a minimum of three recommendations that are appropriate, viable and insightful recommendations for the strengths or areas of improvement identified. It is critical to connect in OB concepts to back up the recommendations outlined. It is required that you bold the OB concepts as you MENTION about them so you ensure you are linking enough theory into your recommendations. The recommendations should be written in a way the business would consider implementing the recommendation.
Section 5: References
Provide a list of your references. The references for this assignment are e-text and class learning materials (for class learning cite the week and the source). The use of other resources is not acceptable
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25