Kindly provide answers based on the research article below:
Crane, P. B., Abel, W. M., & McCoy, T. P. (2015). Fatigue and physical activity after myocardial infarction. Biological research for nursing, 17(3), 276-284. https://doi.org/10.1177/1099800414541961
or refer to article
1 Identify the specific design of the study.
2 Rate the strength of evidence using the Johns Hopkins Model (Level I-V)
3 Does the study include a treatment or intervention? If so, describe (be specific)
4. Comment on intervention fidelity
5 Identify the setting.
6 Is the problem significant and relevant to nursing? Briefly comment why or why not?
7 Identify the target population.
8 What specific type of sampling method was used to obtain the sample?
9 Identify the sample, sample size and indicate if a power analysis was conducted to determine sample size.
10 Was the sample size adequate? Provide rationale.
11 Was the sample representative of the target population studies (provide rationale)
12 Can the findings be generalized? Provide rationale.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25