literature writing question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Using the critical reading skills practiced in class, you will be writing an analytical essay. In order to analyze a text effectively, you will need to engage in close reading, or reading “between the lines.” This means that you will be choosing representative passages and carefully deconstructing them, highlighting meanings that may not be immediately obvious to fellow readers in order to support your overall interpretation of the text (the thesis statement).
The idea is to reach a deep understanding of the text by examining the writer’s narrative elements (i.e., characters, diction, style, theme, and tone), everything that went into writing the piece. Whatever work you choose, you should first read it carefully (usually more than once) and arrive at your own understanding of what you read (as we have done weekly within our discussion board assignments.) The next step is to see what others have said about it (that’s the research part) and compare your findings with theirs.
Your paper must include the following:
An introduction that provides relevant background information and ends with your thesis statement
A minimum of four body paragraphs, each of which addresses a particular subtopic that relates to your thesis statement
A minimum of three references from reliable, academic sources, all of which are cited at least once in the paper. You should use at least one peer-reviewed source from the library databases.
A conclusion that reaffirms your thesis statement and addresses wider implications
Formatting, citations, and references must all adhere to APA style
Do not rely solely on the instructions you see here. Your instructor will provide a list of texts to choose from and further details in the announcements page, so make sure to check there for complete guidelines regarding your analytical paper.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Resource: Use the Grammarly tool to catch and correct mistakes in your writing assignments.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25