London is an established global headquarters (HQ) host for many “global” corporations.
Students must carry out limited desk research to identify and interpret recent data on the flows of capital and investment in establishing or moving HQs into/out of London by foreign corporations.
In the case report, you should report to your line manager and provide convincing development backed up by adequate interpretations of quantitative source data. There is a need to consider both the positive and negative aspects of London’s role as a central investment hub for global business players.
Apart from the Guidelines noted , you are reminded that the report should have the following sections developed to meet the learning outcomes These are:
A- Executive Summary: Pointing out the aim, method and anticipated outcomes of your work`
B. Addressor and Addressee: From X to Line Manager Y
C- Introduction : You should indicate the sections of the report development contextualised within a textbook definition of the meaning of London as a global city and headquarters of major global corporations and investments.
D- Development Part I: You should select referenced and indicative quantitative source data [i.e. graphs, tables, etc.] and interpret their significance relative to the following points:
1. Quantitative source data of comparable nature on London’s hosting of HQs compared to other global cities.
2. Quantitative source data on the home destinations of HQ’s investments in London.
3. Comparable quantitative source data on two industries/sectors of HQ investments in London.
E. Development Part II:
• Point out why global organisations overwhelmingly favour London as an HQ base.
• Identify the impact of HQs presence in London.
• Describe any potential concerns impacting London’s role as the principal HQ host city.
G: Recommendation: Indicate in bullet format two recommendations to the Line Manager as a result of the conclusion you made above.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25