MAS Eastern Expansion: Part 1: New Markets
I have done the NPV calculation (attached) and attached copies of the four simulations plus the assignment instructions. On the NPV calculation sheet in excel, the only thing to adjust id the incremental cost, please look at it .
Take a look and write me your suggestion . What I know is that the activities are done over the years, we add DCs or our factories on the roads every 5 years. I mean identifying what are the activities? How many of them? Because if we submit tomorrow, it will be for all project. We will no longer modify. For example we can add SWOT analysis to assessment how strong is the market and the assess opportunities and risks. We can evaluate the suppliers and recommendation the selection. We can do network design.In our previous classes we used also the STAR MODEL, we can use it here. How about we take we take also gross margin, day of inventory or cash cycle and do some analysis. The Instructor said it up to us to demonstrate our knowledge.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25