Please Read the instructors in the Word doc
Requirements: basic | .doc file
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Project Management (MGT 323)
Due Date: 29/04/2023 @ 23:59
For Instructor’s Use only
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. Peer-review Journals are required in References.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-1 students will able to understand the
Defining the concepts, theories and approaches of project management. (L.O-1.1)
Recognize the steps of planning process in the project management. (L.O-1.2)
Analyze to work effectively and efficiently as a team member for project related cases. (L.O-3.1)
Assignment Question: (Marks 15)
Please read the Case-1.2 “The Hokies Lunch Group.” from Chapter 1 “Modern Project Management” given in your textbook – Project Management: The Managerial Process 8th edition by Larson and Gray page no: 24-27 also refer to specific concepts you have learned from the chapter to support your answers. Answer the following questions for Part-A, Part-B, Part-C of the case study.
For each part (A,B,C) What phase of the project life cycle is each project in ? Expain (2 Marks each for A,B,C) Total (6Marks).
What are the two important things you learned about working on projects from the case ? Why are they important ? Explain for each part (A,B,C) (2.5 Marks each for A,B,C) Total (7.5 Marks).
Describe the characters of “The Hokies Lunch Group”? (1.5 Marks)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25