MKT301 Principles of Marketing (Module 4 SLP)
Branding Entrepreneurship and Small Business Applications
Time to make a marketing pitch. Design a new product. Let investors know why they should back the project with company resources. Be persuasive and professional. Find the entrepreneur in you.
How do you create a product or service? Ever look for a product and find out it does not exist? Someone had to come up with ham and pineapple pizza, right? Keep the idea simple. If you get stumped and do not have an idea, search for “really cool products” and use one of them. Do not use a well-known name-brand product; pick something you have never heard of.
Session Long Project 4 Resources
Developing Pitches for Various Audiences and Goals (2022)Entrepreneurial Marketing and the Marketing Mix (2022)Marketing Strategy and the Marketing Plan (2022)Market Research, Market Opportunity Recognition, and Target Market (2022)Conducting a Feasibility Analysis (2022)
Please see attached files for assignment details
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25