Objective: Students will analyze the second movement of Vivaldi’s Concerto Grosso in G minor.
Here is a link to the first two movements of the Concerto: Vivaldi – Gminor – 2nd ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BzAQLGy6V7ctugoTAjzQ-lpSEpc_OsPc/view?usp=sharing )
Here is a link to a recording of the the second movement: Antonio Vivaldi — Concerto for 2 Violins in G minor, Op. 3 No. 2 (RV 578) ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlbHHOWlY4o&t=87s )
The final submission will consist of an annotated score, clearly identifying the following:
Different Sections of the Ritornello Form
Different parts (or subsections) of the Ritornello
At least one melodic sequence
At least one example of terraced dynamics
The instruments that comprise the Concertino
Instruments that would have formed the basso continuo
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25