Sometimes nature presents itself as a laboratory, where scientists can study results that are far more broad-based than any test they could set up in a controlled environment. COVID-19 “shutdowns” offered such an opportunity, when large geographic areas reduced activity to stop the spread of COVID-19. Scientists are studying the impacts on air quality, looking for lessons that could have broader significance for policies to slow climate change.
Write a 1-2 page paper using the following instructions:
Select one of the following articles to read:
Paul Villeneuve. September 2020. Methodological Considerations for Epidemiological Studies of Air Pollution and the SARS and COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreaks. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=8gh&AN=146351554&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Yasin Elshorbany. February 2021. The Status of Air Quality in the United States During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Remote Sensing Perspective. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=148502689&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Maya Kumari. June 2021. Multivariate and Spatial Analysis of Reduced Urban Air Pollution During COVID-19 Pandemic in Delhi. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=152663621&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Nidhi Verma. July 10, 2021. Profound Implications of COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown on the Earth’s Ecosystem: A Case Study Using Remote Sensing Data. https://search-ebscohost-com.libdatab.strayer.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=151422853&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Summarize the conclusions in the article in your own words. Support the summary with references to the article.
Analyze whether or not the article provides insights into possible solutions to climate change. Support the insights with evidence from the article or other resources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25