Post an evaluation of critical analysis within the context of a literature review (within the last 5 years), using selected business research study (Teleworking, During COVID-19 pandemic) as evidence for your assertions. Evaluation should include the following:
Briefly describe the study’s key components, such as purpose, problem, framework, and findings.
Assess the study’s viability within a literature review, including characteristics like current knowledge, substantive data, and relevance. Be sure to include supportive examples.
Explain how critical analysis of the literature on topic (problem/phenomenon) can inform your view of the problem and your ultimate research philosophy. Be sure to include supportive examples.
Be sure to support work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and at least one additional scholarly source.
Saunders, M. N. K., Lewis, P., & Thornhill, A. (2019). Research methods for business students (8th ed.). Pearson Education Unlimited.
Snyder, H. (2019). Literature review as a research methodology: An overview and guidelines. Journal of Business Research, 104, 333-339. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2019.07.039Links to an external site.
Walden University. (2020). Critical reading for analysis and comparison. https://waldenacademicskills.wordpress.com/2020/02/20/reading-for-analysis-and-comparison/Links to an external site.
Zioło, M., Bąk, I., & Spoz, A. (2023). Incorporating ESG risk in companies’ business models: State of research and energy sector case studies. Energies, 16(4), 1809.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25