Present a trade profile of Japan that includes:
1. Top 15 export and import industries. Cross-reference them and identify which ones are intra-industry and which ones are inter. Then divide intra-industry into the love of variety and statistical anomaly. Inter-industry is divided into comparative and absolute advantages. Build graphs that show this.
2. Top 10 origins and destinations. Cross-reference them and identify comparative and absolute advantage trade. Identify political trade alliances.
3. Review trade growth and service trade. Make conclusions.
4. Make a general conclusion about the trade position of your country. (Net Export = Total Export – Total Import). If positive = trade surplus, if negative = trade deficit. Calculate (Net Export / GDP). If it is below -3% or above 3%, then it is a problem.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25