Read the two case studies below, then answer the questions that follow.
Case study 1: Hugo
Hugo has social anxiety. He has a fear of embarrassment and being judged which leads him to avoid social situations. You think his input would be important as anxiety, in general, has been rising among young people, but you do not want to trigger his anxiety.
Case study 2: Ana
Ana has just recently approached the organisation for job help. She has autism spectrum disorder. She is not very interested in ‘small talk’, but can talk at length about a few specific topics that she is interested in. The main drawback she finds is following instructions. Long processes or instructions are challenging if not stressful. Visual aids are helpful in these situations.
Given their situations, how would you communicate in person with the following two existing service users to gather their input about the new program? How can their input be included in any management decisions?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25