——–>Read INSTRUCTIONS below <------- or writing prompt please read over entire instructions Interview a School Counselor to learn of their training and experience. Consider the following resource: Sample Interview Questions for School Counselors (ASCA) Identify the following during your interview: Role with crisis response and management Supports and services provided to prevent and intervene in crisis management Postvention efforts in crisis management and prevention Note. If the individual has little to no training in crisis response and management, speak about that. Inquire about their lack of preparedness training, how they have tried to overcome obstacles to training, and if they have recommendations if you experience a similar situation. Write a two-to four-page summary of what you learned from the interview. Grading is based on the depth of your response and the information revealed, not purely on the length of your response. Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines. Submit your summary as a Word document by Sunday. Remember this course is for School Counseling DUE Sunday, March 19, 2023, By 1:00 pm USA time/date ** Absolutely NO Plagiarism ***All writing must be original ****NO using writing or COPYING FROM COURSE HERO ***** My Instructor checks for plagiarism on Turn It In and on Safe assign A one-to two-page description of your current level of training and experience in the areas of crisis, prevention and intervention. ******MUST READ ALL BEFORE ACCEPTING**** -------->SEE ATTACHMENT <------- or writing prompt please read over entire instructions --->Remember this course is for School Counseling
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25